Sunday 15 January 2012

Cookie Dough Bites

Another Pinterest-inspired recipe for you all to try (original link here)! This one is suuuuuuuper easy, so even you non-baking-inclined folks can do this one no doubt! I don't know about you, but I absolutely love eating raw cookie dough, and this one has no raw eggs, so it's totally fair game :) I kept eating the dough while I was making these, but then I realized that that's the whole point! I made this for a few Christmas parties I went to this year and they were a huge hit (my sister even snuck 4 of them before I could leave)! You probably have all the ingredients in your house right now, so what are you waiting for, go make some!


Cookie Dough Bites
  • 1 cup salted butter or margarine, softened
  • 1 ½ cups brown sugar, packed
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 cup mini chocolate chips
  • ½ cup chocolate chips
Cream butter and sugar together. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Roll into small balls. Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the cookie dough balls. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

Pinterest vs Reality (mine on bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment